Trade shows offer an excellent opportunity to showcase your brand to the industry. These shows allow you to project a positive brand image and attract new customers to your business. Thus, a trade show can have endless benefits which will help build leads and help you network with industry leaders. So, do not let the collaterals you bring along be just an afterthought. The more time you spend on planning and perfecting your collaterals, the better your chances of success at a trade show. Below is a trade show collateral checklist that will help you win more leads.
Trade Show Collateral Checklist
- Banners: A great way to lead the trade show visitors to your booth, banners can go a long way in improving your visibility. Remember that bigger may not always be better, and the final size should be dependent on your booth and location.
- Flyers: Passing around flyers at your event can again be a great way to attract more crowds to your booth. They will help you get your product or service information out to potential customers.
- Preshow Postcard Mailers: Remind your most valuable and loyal customers about your participation in the trade show. Send out custom designed postcard mailers before the event starts to ensure more crowds at your booth.
- Business Cards: The importance of business cards cannot be stressed on enough. Be sure to always keep a few extra business cards with you at the trade show as you are sure to run out of them quickly as you build upon your network.
- Case Studies or One Sheet: A great way to summarize the benefits of your product or service, a one sheet or a one-page case study will go a long way in helping you convert the visitors at your booth.
- Signages: A variety of signs can be used at the trade show. Signs to guide visitors to your booth, to convey offers and discounts or even display relevant information related to your product or service, the possibilities are limitless.
- Brochures: One of the most critical pieces of collateral that the customer can carry along is the brochure. It will help you summarize your product or service and also give out information about your company to potential customers. A full-color brochure will beautifully display all your information and will help you gain more leads.
Getting these collaterals printed from a printer that specializes in high-quality printing using the latest technology will help you achieve your goals. At 1800-Printing, we print using only the highest quality material using state of the art technology. Connect with us today for full-color trade show collateral printing in New York, New Jersey and Long Island.