3D raised printing is the dynamic new printing option that makes designs literally pop off your card! Printed on 16pt coated card stock then laminated on both sides with 1.5mil scuff resistant, soft velvet laminate, the end result is a substantially thick 19pt card, giving an unreal high-end feeling and look. Raised foil and raised spot UV is perfect for highlighting logos, text, images or photos. With a 50 micron raised depth, you can feel the raised sections clearly in your hands. We offer silver, gold and holographic foil as well as spot UV on our 3.5″ x 2″ US standard business cards.
Please note, you must submit a raised foil mask file along with the artwork file, in a vector format using 100% black to show where the raised section should be applied (white areas will indicate no foil).
- 16pt Coated Card Stock
- Soft velvet lamination creates a 19pt Card
- High quality digital printing
- Silver, Gold or Holographic foil
What are your turnaround times?
Same Day Orders:
We require our same day orders to be confirmed by 1pm EST to make the run for that day. If you place your order after the 1pm deadline, your order will be ready to be collected between 4pm-6pm the next day. Production times do not include delivery time and we always get approval on your artwork before print begins.
3 & 3-5 Day Orders:
3-5 (+ more) day orders need to be confirmed by 10am EST to begin their production. Your order will be available for collection on the designated day between 10am-6pm Monday through Friday. All artworks are approved before production. Production times do not include delivery times.
Custom orders do not fit in to our regular schedule. All custom orders will have their turnaround times advised before production begins.
What are your artwork requirements?
- Use CMYK color mode to prepare your files, not RGB.
- Set the font color to 100% K instead of 4c for black text.
- Enter the desired Pantone or HKS colors in to the color channel when using special colors
- Instructions for special colors: Create areas with another process color (CMYK) overlaying a special color using knockout instead of overprinting. Special colors over a CMYK color should be created using knockout.
- Use greyscale color mode when ordering a greyscale item.
- Create grey areas in shades of black to ensure a perfect print result in greyscale.
Files in Original Size
- Create your files for print in their original size (the final trim size).
- Artwork that is too small or too large has to be scaled to the correct print size, usually without edge trimming (bleed). This results in a reduced quality final result.
The Right Trim/Bleed
- Always add trim/bleed to your files to allow leeway for cutting differences in production.
- Our standard trim allowance is 2mm.
- Envelopes: 1mm
- Advertising technology products, presentation folders, packaging & calendars: 3mm.
- Textile stretcher frames: 15mm.
- For best results, keep all of your important content at least 3mm away from the edge of the finished size.
- Keep at least 20mm away from the binding edge on spiral bound calendars or brochures.
- Make sure background pictures, colors and layouts do extend in to the bleed area to prevent white lines as a result of cutting tolerances.
- Check all of your superfluous pages have been deleted.
- For multi-page files, create each page in sequential order, starting with page 1 (front page) and continuing on until the last page (back page).
- Graphics, images & pictures should be 250 dpi.
- Color images & greyscales – 250 dpi.
- Line artwork (drawings & text in a small font size) – 1.200 dpi.
- Advertising technology & ad posters with text – 150 dpi.
- Advertising technology products – 72 dpi.
- All lines should be at least 0.22 pt.
- We automatically increase lines that are too thin to a printable weight (except lines that are set to exactly 0 pt).
- Don’t use borders as a way to define layouts as due to mechanical tolerances these might be cut into and show up on the final product.
- Save your files in print ready, vector file formats such as PDF, EPS, AI, PS, JPG, TIF.
- Reduce all layers in to a single, flat, background layer.
Embedded Fonts & Paths
- Convert all of your fonts & paths to outlines to prevent printing problems (or if we do not have the exact font on our systems).
- Allow sufficient contrast between font colors and background colors.
Are you an eco-friendly printer?
Here at 1800-Printing we understand the importance of reducing our carbon footprint; mother nature is always on our minds. We provide the widest selection of eco-friendly and recycled material printing materials in New York.
Our recycled paper is PEFC certified, and we use soy inks in our printing process. We’ve got you covered with everything from recycled business cards to brochures and more! In fact, we currently use recycled card stock as standard.
The printing sector has traditionally had a negative reputation when it comes to environmental stewardship, with wasteful paper handling, excessive electricity and water use, and volatile chemicals that result in toxic waste. At 1800-Printing, we try to put our planet first, and one way we achieve so is through our environmental responsibility plan.
This is how 1800-Printing is making a difference:
- Using soy inks
- Using recycled paper stocks as standard
- Printing techniques like duplexing which reduce paper use
- Modern machines which drastically reduce power consumption
- Elimination of toxic and volatile chemicals
- Alcohol-free printing presses
- We recycle redundant machines and computer parts
- We recycle our printing plates, press blankets, bottles, cans & containers
What file formats do you accept?
TIF, JPG, PDF, AI and EPS are our preferred file formats.
We’ve discovered that reducing the prepress process allows us to pass on significant cost savings to our clients. Our prepress requirements also allow us to avoid frequent errors in digital artwork preparation for print, such as font embedding and unlinked pictures. We ask that all files provided for printing be in industry standard formats to ensure quality. We need formats that aren’t reliant on the application, fonts, or other design components utilized to make the piece. The following file types are accepted:
Quark, Pagemaker, Corel Draw, and other similar files can be accepted if they are converted to industry standard graphic formats like TIF, JPG, or PDF.
What is trim & do my files need it?
We print your files at a slightly larger size so that there are no white borders when we cut the prints off of the sheet. Your background/images will spill out to the edge if you do this.
There is a margin of error known as the safety when your prints are trimmed down. We require a 1/4″ of safety to prevent all vital information from being cut off. On the top, bottom, left, and right, that’s 1/8″. If you have any issues about measurements, download the template for the exact product you’re making to ensure proper trim and safety.
Who do you ship with?
We use UPS and Fedex for shipping out your orders. Please note that both carriers will not ship to a P.O. box. If you have any questions regarding shipping please feel free to contact us.
Once your order has shipped we will send you a confirmation email and you can also login to the My Account page and find your tracking info there as well.
What areas do you service in NYC?
We ship nationwide with UPS! But as New Yorkers, we of course service the entire NYC area including the following neighborhoods.
Printing near me
Allerton, Battery Park City, Arverne, Annadale, Bay Ridge, Bathgate, Beekman Place, Astoria, Arden Heights, Bedford Stuyvesant, Baychester, Carnegie Hill, Astoria Heights, Arlington, Bensonhurst, Bedford Park, Chelsea, Auburndale, Arrochar, Bergen Beach, Belmont, Chinatown, Bay Terrace, Bay Terrace, Boerum Hill, Bronxdale, Civic Center, Bayside, Bloomfield, Borough Park, Bronx Park South, Clinton, Bayswater, Bulls Head, Brighton Beach, Bronx River, East Harlem, Beechhurst, Butler Manor, Broadway Junction, Castle Hill, East Village, Bellaire, Castleton Corners, Brooklyn Heights, City Island, Financial District, Belle Harbor, Charleston, Brownsville, Claremont Village, Flatiron, Bellerose, Chelsea, Bushwick, Clason Point, Gramercy, Blissville, Clifton, Canarsie, Concourse, Greenwich Village, Breezy Point, Concord, Carroll Gardens, Concourse Village, Hamilton Heights, Briarwood, Dongan Hills, City Line, Co-op City, Harlem (Central), Broad Channel, Egbertville, Clinton Hill, Country Club, Herald Square, Brookville, Elm Park, Cobble Hill, East Tremont, Hudson Square, Cambria Heights, Eltingville, Coney Island, Eastchester, Inwood, Clearview, Emerson Hill, Crown Heights, Edenwald, Lenox Hill, College Point, Fox Hills, Cypress Hills, Edgewater Park, Lincoln Square, Douglaston, Graniteville, Ditmas Park, Fieldston, Little Italy, Dutch Kills, Grant City, Downtown, Fordham, Lower East Side, East Elmhurst, Grasmere, DUMBO, High Bridge, Manhattan Valley, Edgemere, Great Kills, Dyker Heights, Hunts Point, Manhattanville, Elmhurst, Greenridge, East Flatbush, Kingsbridge, Midtown South, Far Rockaway, Grymes Hill, East New York, Kingsbridge Heights, Midtown, Floral Park, Heartland Village, East Williamsburg, Longwood, Morningside Heights, Flushing, Howland Hook, Farragut, Marble Hill, Murray Hill, Flushing (Downtown), Huguenot, Flatbush, Melrose, NoHo, Forest Hills, Lighthouse Hill, Flatlands, Morris Heights, Roosevelt Island, Forest Hills Gardens, Livingston, Fort Greene, Morris Park, SoHo, Fresh Meadows, Manor Heights, Fort Hamilton, Morrisania, South Village, Glen Oaks, Mariner’s Harbor, Fulton Ferry, Mott Haven, Stuyvesant Town, Glendale, Midland Beach, Georgetown, Mount Eden, Sutton Place, Hammels, New Brighton, Gerritsen Beach, Mount Hope, Times Square, Hillcrest, New Dorp, Gowanus, North Riverdale, Tribeca, Hollis, New Dorp Beach, Gravesend, Norwood, Tudor City, Holliswood, New Springville, Greenpoint, Olinville, Turtle Bay, Howard Beach, Oakwood, Highland Park, Parkchester, Union Square, Hunters Point, Old Place, Homecrest, Pelham Bay, Upper East Side, Jackson Heights, Old Town, Kensington, Pelham Gardens, Upper West Side, Jamaica, Park Hill, Kings Highway, Pelham Parkway, Wall Street, Jamaica Center, Pleasant Plains, Manhattan Beach, Port Morris, Washington Heights, Jamaica Estates, Port Ivory, Manhattan Terrace, Riverdale, West Village, Jamaica Hills, Port Richmond, Mapleton, Schuylerville, Yorkville, Kew Gardens, Prince’s Bay, Marine Park, Soundview, Kew Gardens Hills, Randall Manor, Midwood, Spuyten Duyvil, Laurelton, Richmond Town, Mill Basin, Throgs Neck, Lefrak City, Richmond Valley, Mill Island, Unionport, Lindenwood, Rosebank, Navy Yard, University Heights, Little Neck, Rossville, New Lots, Van Nest, Long Island City, Sandy Ground, North Side, Wakefield, Malba, Shore Acres, Ocean Hill, West Farms, Maspeth, Silver Lake, Ocean Parkway, Westchester Square, Middle Village, South Beach, Paerdegat Basin, Williamsbridge, Murray Hill, St. George, Park Slope, Woodlawn, Neponsit, Stapleton, Plum Beach, New Hyde Park, Sunnyside, Prospect Heights, North Corona, Todt Hill, Prospect Lefferts Gardens, Oakland Gardens, Tompkinsville, Prospect Park South, Ozone Park, Tottenville, Red Hook, Pomonok, Travis, Remsen Village, Queens Village, Ward Hill, Rugby, Queensboro Hill, West Brighton, Sea Gate, Ravenswood, Westerleigh, Sheepshead Bay, Rego Park, Willowbrook, South Side, Richmond Hill, Woodrow, Spring Creek, Ridgewood, Starrett City, Rochdale, Stuyvesant Heights, Rockaway Park, Sunset Park, Rosedale, Tompkins Park North, Roxbury, Vinegar Hill, Seaside, Weeksville, Somerville, West Brighton, South Corona, Williamsburg, South Jamaica, Windsor Terrace, South Ozone Park, Wingate, Springfield Gardens, St. Albans, Steinway, Sunnyside, Sunnyside Gardens, Utopia, Whitestone, Woodhaven, Woodside.
Unsure about what printing materials to choose? Order one of our sample packs to see our wide range of cardstocks and finishes.
We offer free shipping on all our products using trusted UPS carriers throughout the USA! Discover how we keep America printing.
Download our print design templates to ensure your artwork is configured correctly for the bet possible print result.
Sue Harrod Verified Buyer
Very good value for money, fast delivery. I am very happy with my order.
Lauren Verified Buyer
I will definitely use you again.
Will use this company again Verified Buyer
good business cards and very fast delivery!
Customer Verified Buyer
very happy to have asked, thank you
Alex Fox Verified Buyer
I recently opened a small bakery and therefore ordered some personalized stickers and business cards.
Alan Langford-Brown Verified Buyer
Excellent, great quality and very fast delivery !, Highly recommended. # 162931
Michelle Clemes Verified Buyer
I ordered postcards and brochures and the price was unbeatable. The quality of both products is incredible and I can’t wait to place more orders as my business grows! Thank you 1800 Impression!
Mr R Bocking Verified Buyer
Great service and very satisfied with the quality. Would certainly recommend and will use again.
Shelley Ledgard Verified Buyer
Incredible quality, I love them 😍
Shay Verified Buyer
I already left a comment on Google, but I consider it necessary to leave another one here. Great quality, beautiful vibrant colors, crisp text and fantastic paper quality! I compared them to Vista and it disappointed me. 1800Printing is much cheaper, but of better quality and faster, I don’t know how they do it.
Busel7 Verified Buyer
Order number 166733
lewis court Verified Buyer
We will use them again for future advertising needs.
shirley letts Verified Buyer
Many thanks to 1800 Printing for the fantastic service. I am very happy with the way my cards and stickers looked. Great value for money, easy to use website and great communication with you. Fast delivery!
Joanne Tyson Pearcy Verified Buyer
Ammaarah Samuel Verified Buyer
I was very impressed with the colors, the quality of the cards and the speed of delivery. I will definitely stay with 1800 Printing and try some more of its designs. They are also cheaper in cost, but not in quality, than Vista.
Jonny Miles Verified Buyer
I asked for a free offer, they arrived in 2 days and were exactly what I asked for. Now I’m going to use them.
Stella Sutton Verified Buyer
Great quality … great prices and fast delivery. I am very happy with my orders. It will always reorder from then on.
Extra fast delivery. Verified Buyer
Excellent and fast service. Excellent product quality. Good prices
Daniel Nuttall Verified Buyer
Charline Walters Verified Buyer
My order number was 432392